Paul Romani is the co-founder and director of Pear Tree Elementary, a progressive K-7 elementary school in the Kitsilano neighborhood of Vancouver, and the only school to teach children through theme and project-based learning, rather than through separate school subjects. Originally from the UK, Paul lived in Spain and Germany before moving to Vancouver. Through Pear Tree, Paul is equipping Vancouver children with the practical tools and knowledge they need to be happy and successful and, ultimately, to be their best selves: academically, socio-emotionally and physically. He also hopes to inspire a new generation of entrepreneurs.
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff
- Devon Dooling Discusses Ice Distribution for the Event, Hospitality and Retail Industries
- Traditional Loan Lending vs. Partnerships and Collaboration