Christianne Hayward has been educating children and adults for over forty years. She established her unique parent and youth bookclubs in 1996, and founded the Lyceum in 2007 where she now facilitates 11 bookclubs, 7 writers’ workshops and literature and art classes for young children at the Lyceum, with her talented staff. She also teaches at post-secondary institutions, works as a teacher consultant, facilitates parent groups in the ANCHOR Program at the Vancouver Child Study Centre, and is mother of two sons. She is committed to building community and inspiring a sense of social responsibility in those that she engages with Her Ph.D studies in education (UBC, 2000) focused on using select children’s literature to develop socially relevant curriculum in early childhood settings through to high school. Christianne’s M.Ed studies (Bristol, 1982) centered around the use of literary theming in nursery schools and its effect on children’s attitudes toward reading. Christianne completed her B.Ed (U of A, 1978) in Special Education and received her Diploma in Early Childhood Education in the same year. Her first year of study at the U of A was dedicated to Fine Arts which fuelled a life-long love of the arts.
- Karen Barry, Founder/CEO of the Beltline Cannabis Retail Store and Owner of Barry Commercial Real Estate
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie