Megan is the award-winning author of Our Interrupted Fairy Tale. She is also the co-author of a children’s book with her award-winning, 10-year-old step-daughter, Madison. After 3 years of helping writers publish their books off the side of her corporate communications career, Megan launched The Self Publishing Agency in 2017. The Agency supports indie authors in writing, publishing and marketing their self published books. Her clients have been featured in The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, CTV, and BC Business.
- Christine Hall Discusses How Traumas of Childhood, COVID & Racial Tensions are Creating an Impact
- Karen Barry, Founder/CEO of the Beltline Cannabis Retail Store and Owner of Barry Commercial Real Estate
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness