Irene Strong was born in Nakusp, BC, a small village in the West Kootenayregion along the Upper Arrow Lakes. She has since worked with NBC Olympics, TED Conferences and Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver, among many other organizations. These great organizations have all influenced Irene’s mortgage business model. A model built on a foundation of perseverance, education and belief in the power of homeownership while assisting her clients in realizing their dreams of owning a home.
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff
- Devon Dooling Discusses Ice Distribution for the Event, Hospitality and Retail Industries
- Traditional Loan Lending vs. Partnerships and Collaboration