In 2013 Lauren Shirreffs founded 2Social after recognizing an opportunity in the market to connect consumers with celebrated brands and multi-location businesses through online communities. In 2017, 2Social opened its second office in Santa Monica, California, to focus on growth in the American marketplace and continue to best service our American clients. Lauren is passionate about community, and exploring ways to utilize social media to communicate positive messages and shed light on meaningful conversations. Lauren now divides her time between Toronto and Los Angeles and is fueled by an insatiable drive for success (And coffee. So much coffee).
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie
- David J. Greer, Entrepreneurial Coach, Author, and Professional Speaker