The Top National Podcast For Entrepreneurs across Canada
Reach a loyal audience of local entrepreneurs, established business owners and innovative business-focused listeners throughout Canada. Canada’s Podcast is all about community and connecting with others doing business! You can reach regional markets across British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. Get close to the business drivers in Victoria, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. And we have a national coverage across Canada with many listeners in the United States and globally. Keep listening as Canada’s Podcast continues to grow — more locations coming soon.
- 14% Lift in purchase intent for brands who advertise in business podcasts
- 69% Agreed that podcast ads made them aware of new products or services
Source: Nielsen Digital Media Lab, 2017 Podcast Sponsorship Study
We're grateful for our previous sponsors
Canada’s Podcast Channel Stats:
Channels demonstrating exponential growth – Statistics updated frequently
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
An entrepreneur or a small business owner is an individual who creates, organizes, and manages an enterprise with considerable initiative (and usually shouldering considerable risk alongside it).
They are a great segment to connect with.
- Our audience: 18 – 54 years of age, 50/50 split gender demographic
- They own more businesses: 41 percent own two or more businesses
- They create more jobs: 32 percent employ five or more employees
- They take their work outside of their home: 43 percent work in an office as opposed to home
- They stay in business longer: 43 percent have been in business for more than ten years
- They make more money: 14 percent reported 2013 revenues over $1 million
They are also the most optimistic profile, with 30 percent expecting “much higher” revenue in 2014. Connect with them using Canada’s Podcast advertising and sponsorship.
Podcast Advertising Effectiveness:
- 15-30 second pre/mid/post-roll message All our podcasts are shared socially. To get even more coverage we offer a social boost option. This will increase your podcast coverage significantly.
- We work with you on the script to get what you want and have one of our hosts complete the voice over. There is a small host voice-over charge.
Social Boost Coverage
- Social Boost podcast distribution. Paid promotion can be pushed on YouTube, Facebook & Instagram. A great way of enhancing the media distribution of your podcast(s).
- All of our podcasts are shared socially however, to get even more coverage we offer a social boost option focused on key local and/or national customers. We focus on the best social channels for your brand and locations. For more details on this social/search boost option for your advertising please contact us.
- Your company will get a special episode specifically dedicated to you and the products and services you offer. This is an advertorial format where we interview you with customized questions that tell the story you want to the audience.
- Production costs are not included in the media buy
Monthly Feature Sponsorship
- Everything and the kitchen sink! 15-20 second pre/mid/post-roll messages. Social boost. Sponsored podcast. Quarterly online webinar event promoted by us.
- Only 2 feature sponsorships available per quarter. Contact us for more information.
- Production costs are not included in the media buy
Canada’s Entrepreneur Monthly Newsletter, Daily Newsposts & Monthly Newscast
3 months commitment by the advertiser
- Monthly newsletter feature
- Monthly newscast infotorial for three months (Feature Interviews)
- Daily newspost positioning
- National/Provincial news roundup
- Newscasts that cover Quebec, Ontario, Atlantic Canada, BC and the Prairies
- Social Boost newscast distribution
- $8,650.00 monthly budget required (not including production, approx. $2500.00)
Launch is in process
Monthly feature focusing on bringing high profile Canadian Entrepreneurs into the conversation with Canada’s Podcast hosts and RBC.
- Season (6 month) — 6 episodes per season (6 series min) with a cost of $45k for 3 months, $85k for 6 months or $150k for 12 months. Target is at least 30,000 views per episode.
- Structure is one feature per month over 6 months (there will be ongoing promotion on CP site, podcasts, newsletter, newsposts)
- You will feature in our newsletter, newscasts, newsposts and podcast ad-roll. Also we will be social boosting all of these.
- This will be much higher production values than other podcasts and will likely be about $1000 per episode.
Advertising & Sponsorship Model
Sponsorship Components – 3 month timeframe
1. Intro/mid-roll/outro on podcast
“Sponsored by sponsor — supporting Canadian business growth with innovative solutions…..” or similar. National brand placement (banners) on web site and in-posted podcast format – (brand placement in the Podcast frame). We complete approximately 4 podcasts weekly. A minimum of 2 podcasts weekly and banners would be rotating on a regular basis
2. Sponsored Podcast
Your company will get a special episode specifically dedicated to you and the products and services you offer. This is an advertorial format where we interview you with customized questions. We work with you on the questions and you prepare your answers in a casual conversation format. The episode consists of 10 questions and runs for about 30 minutes.
3. Social Boost podcast distribution
(YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
All our podcasts are shared socially. To get even more coverage we offer a social boost option. This will increase your podcast coverage significantly.
4. Interviews with an entrepreneur/business (2) who is using the sponsors and successfully building their business
This is the best, most authentic, way to validate your content. Rather than an interview with a sponsor representative we interview an organization using the sponsors services.
Big Box: 300px by 300px
Skyscraper: 300px by 600px
Leaderboard: 1080px by 133px
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive info on our latest news and episodes