The Top National Podcast For Entrepreneurs across Canada
- 14% Lift in purchase intent for brands who advertise in business podcasts
- 69% Agreed that podcast ads made them aware of new products or services
Source: Nielsen Digital Media Lab, 2017 Podcast Sponsorship Study
Canada’s Podcast Listener Stats:
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
An entrepreneur or a small business owner is an individual who creates, organizes, and manages an enterprise with considerable initiative (and usually shouldering considerable risk alongside it).
They are a great segment to connect with.
- They own more businesses: 41 percent own two or more businesses
- They create more jobs: 32 percent employ five or more employees
- They take their work outside of their home: 43 percent work in an office as opposed to home
- They stay in business longer: 43 percent have been in business for more than ten years
- They make more money: 14 percent reported 2013 revenues over $1 million
They are also the most optimistic profile, with 30 percent expecting “much higher” revenue in 2014. Connect with them using Canada’s Podcast advertising and sponsorship.
Podcast Advertising Effectiveness:
You can pick one or two sponsorship packages.
- 15-30 second pre-roll message at the beginning of every episode you sponsor that mentions your product or service and offers.
- You can also select a mid-roll and/or at the end of each episode.
- We work with you on the script to get what you want. Or you can submit the script for our local host to read.
- Your company will get a special episode specifically dedicated to your company and the products and services you offer. This is an advertorial format where we interview you with customized questions.
- We work with you on the questions and you prepare your answers in a casual conversation format.
- The episode consists of 10 questions and runs for about 30 minutes.
- This is a pre roll sponsorship (30 Second spot) for the regional weekly business reports of all the business activities and happenings in local markets.
- We cover local companies, start ups, technology, new companies that have been making the news locally, nationally and internationally; and includes all the networking events going on in the region.
- This is a 15 minute weekly episode.
Sponsorship & Banner Advertising
As a three month sponsor of any of our regions or nationally, sponsor advertisers are able to place an ad banner on the Canada’s Podcast regional site or obtain national site coverage. This package includes podcast sponsorship and web site presence. It also includes event presence (live and virtual). For more information on sponsorship please contact us.
Social Boost Podcast Distribution
All of our podcasts are shared socially. To get more coverage we offer a social boost option that is managed by our media team. This will increase your podcast coverage significantly. For more details on this social boost option please contact us.
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive info on our latest news and episodes