Kelsey Reidl is a Business Coach, Podcast Host & Sales + Marketing Consultant. After being let-go from 2 of her dream jobs in her twenties, she decided to take her power back and ditch the 9-5 in pursuit of building her own brand and business. Now, she teaches other women to follow that inner voice that keeps nudging them. You know, the one that says “you’re capable of more!” Her signature online coaching program called The VISIONARY METHOD ™ has helped 100’s of aspiring and startup entrepreneurs gain the confidence they need to have a thriving coaching or service-based business, by showing them how to explore their gifts, develop an offer, create innovative sales & marketing strategies to get their service into the hands of those who need it, and to cultivate community each step of the way. Kelsey also hosts a Top Podcast on the Canadian Entrepreneurship Chats, called Visionary Life. In each weekly episode, she chats with visionary humans about the journey that got them to where they are today. Kelsey lives in Toronto with her husband and rescue pup, Abby. She loves to explore the world in search of the best coffee shops, the most stunning nature, and the wildest experiences (sleeping in the Sahara desert & jumping through canyons are some of her favourite adventures to date).
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie
- David J. Greer, Entrepreneurial Coach, Author, and Professional Speaker