Glain Roberts-McCabe is the founder and President of The Roundtable, a company where leaders cultivate their leadership, together. The Roundtable is best known for their group and team-based coaching and mentoring systems that help organizations break down silos, increase collaboration and accelerate business all while building leadership capability. In 2014, The Roundtable was awarded a Gold Award by the Canadian Awards for Training Excellence in partnership with PepsiCo Foods Canada for their Roundtable for Leaders peer coaching and mentoring program and in 2016 they were named Best External Consulting Advisory in Canada at the Canadian HR Awards. In 2018, Glain was named one of Canada’s Women Entrepreneurs of the Year. All experiences were kind of like winning an Oscar but without having to wear sequins. Glain is the author of the Amazon best-selling book ‘Did I REALLY Sign Up for This?!’ and believes that leadership is a privilege. Her personal mission to inspire ambitious leaders to connect to their bigger purpose and passion so that work can be more fun and life can be more fulfilling.
- Karen Barry, Founder/CEO of the Beltline Cannabis Retail Store and Owner of Barry Commercial Real Estate
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie