Laura McKay is the co-founder of PolicyMe, which is on a mission to make insurance simpler and cheaper for everyone who needs it. Laura’s a math nerd with a math degree from University of Waterloo with an actuarial focus. Not surprisingly, PolicyMe has developed proprietary life insurance algorithms that are designed to recommend the best life insurance product for you. But Laura’s real passion, after a four year career working with a high profile consulting group in New York city, is to improve financial literacy, put an end to the industry practice of up selling / overprotecting and reduce frictional costs in the existing value chain.
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie
- David J. Greer, Entrepreneurial Coach, Author, and Professional Speaker