Justus Parmar is the Founder and Managing Director of Fortuna Investments, a Vancouver-based private capital firm specializing in venture capital investments. It has raised more than $300 million for 125 early stage companies and facilitated the IPO of 24 companies in areas including: Blockchain, Renewable energy, and Lithium exploration. A strong believer in giving back, Justus is an active board member and fundraiser for Face of Today, and Youth Education Farms and The Justus Parmar Group Scholarship Foundation.
- Karen Barry, Founder/CEO of the Beltline Cannabis Retail Store and Owner of Barry Commercial Real Estate
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie