Paul Van Ginkel is a well-known and successful artist in Calgary known for his paintings depicting horses and western imagery such as cowboys and natives. He also is known for his paintings of flamenco dance and of Venice. On this podcast, Paul talks about juggling the artistic side of his personality with his business sense. Examples of his work can be found on his website.
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie
- David J. Greer, Entrepreneurial Coach, Author, and Professional Speaker