Jordan Lewis is the co-founder and CEO of Stable.work, an online marketplace for Sales Professionals. Prior to Stable.work, Jordan was the co-founder and CEO at Biddwell, an end-to-end property rental platform. Prior to Biddwell Jordan was the interim CEO at Spacelist, Canada’s leading Commercial Real Estate platform, where he oversaw the redevelopment of the company’s short and long-term strategy. Jordan holds a Bachelor of Technology Degree in Network and Security Application Development and Administration, as well as a Computer Systems Technology Diploma in Data Communication and Internet working from The British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- Bonnie Lewtas’ TurtlCo is Helping “Hotels” Restructure as Local Essential Infrastructure
- Angela Podolsky Discusses Staying Positive and Inspired When Working Remotely During COVID-19
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff