Emilee-Mae Feely, 26, began teaching piano in Waterloo four years ago to earn cash on the side. She went on to develop a web-based business called Feely Piano School that lets you book a piano teacher to come to your home. In 2014 Emilee-Mae founded Feely Music, which has been called the “Uber of Music Lessons.” Since then, it has grown from a small startup to a three-province, 10-city enterprise. Currently, Feely, a “self-taught entrepreneur,” is associated with three incubators at the University of Toronto Mississauga, Sheridan College, and Carleton University, which are helping support her journey. Lately, she has been focusing on the business side of the company and is no longer teaching. Over 10 cities in Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia are served by Feely Piano School.
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff
- Devon Dooling Discusses Ice Distribution for the Event, Hospitality and Retail Industries
- Traditional Loan Lending vs. Partnerships and Collaboration