Robert Price is one of the founders and the CEO of Bōde, a new peer-to-peer real estate platform that just launched in Alberta. Previously, Robert was a senior executive at Alberta telecom disruptor Axia, which brought high performing low-cost fiber infrastructure to customers in Alberta, the US, France and Singapore. Robert thrives in leading high performing teams who deliver amazing customer experiences and meet critical revenue objectives. With Bōde, he’s brought together an all-star team, including his father and sister, that is shaking up the real estate industry like never before.
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie
- David J. Greer, Entrepreneurial Coach, Author, and Professional Speaker