Sandra Nomoto is a writer and aspiring world traveller. After earning her University degree and working in public relations, at the age of 25 she launched Conscious Public Relations Inc., a virtual communications firm. Over the 10 years in business, Nomoto was awarded the 2009 Volunteer of the Year by Women In Film & Television Vancouver, earned B Corporation® certification, and contributed to eWomenNetwork Vancouver earning the Best Social Media and Community Engagement Award in 2016. She also founded and grew the Vancouver Short Film Festival from 2005 to 2015. Nomoto is also the author of newly-published book, The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need, blogs at SandraNomoto.com and for Cold Tea Collective, and serves on the board of the Vancouver Mural Festival. She practices Transcendental Meditation daily, sells a line of bold journals, and has been eating vegan since 2018.
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff
- Devon Dooling Discusses Ice Distribution for the Event, Hospitality and Retail Industries
- Traditional Loan Lending vs. Partnerships and Collaboration