Lesley Dumlao is the Director of Engagement at Perceptible Group Inc., a marketing and technology agency based in Burlington, Ontario. Lesley leads Perceptible’s business development, client engagement, social media marketing, and is also a host on Canada’s Podcast in Toronto! She and her husband are business partners and part-owners of Perceptible Group Inc. Having grown up within an entrepreneurial family, Lesley always knew that she would end up starting her own business. She also is confident in the fact that entrepreneurs have a certain make-up that sets them apart– a higher tolerance for risk and innate creativity. Lesley holds a Bachelor of Applied Health Sciences from the University of Waterloo and a Project Management Certificate from Humber College. With education in Recreation and Project Management, she spent most of her career working in government sector roles, and took the leap into entrepreneurship only two years ago.
- Nora Jenkins Townson is Founder of Bright + Early, An Unconventional HR Consultancy
- Christine Hall Discusses How Traumas of Childhood, COVID & Racial Tensions are Creating an Impact
- Karen Barry, Founder/CEO of the Beltline Cannabis Retail Store and Owner of Barry Commercial Real Estate
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform