With more than 25 years of sales experience, Lee Mainman has been responsible for the direct management of sales teams and client relationships for major accounts across every industry vertical. Lee gained significant management and consulting experience from working at companies like TELUS, Robert Half Technology and VCIO. Today, he is a partner at Bits in Glass, an award-winning technology consulting firm based in Edmonton.
- Bonnie Lewtas’ TurtlCo is Helping “Hotels” Restructure as Local Essential Infrastructure
- Angela Podolsky Discusses Staying Positive and Inspired When Working Remotely During COVID-19
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff