In 2015, Gary Parmar and his brother, with a long family history of expertise in cleaning services, decided to put their skills, knowledge and determination into a company that could truly impress. From helping their parents with their own cleaning business even at a young age, EcoGiants has grown into a large crew of professionals – offering up to 50 workers per project available to their clients 24/7.
- Bonnie Lewtas’ TurtlCo is Helping “Hotels” Restructure as Local Essential Infrastructure
- Angela Podolsky Discusses Staying Positive and Inspired When Working Remotely During COVID-19
- Vince Guzzo, Dragon from Dragons’ Den, Discusses Being an Entrepreneur, Advice for Success, and Dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sean Reid, President of Arrowhead Coaching, Discusses What Entrepreneurs Should Be Doing When in Isolation, Like During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sébastien Fiset, Président, Co-fondateur de Cookie Bluff