Daniela Kelloway is a veteran PR and communications professional (http://clutchpr.com/), writer, and tech startup founder. She has spoken at conferences around the world, walked A-list celebrities down red carpets, and broken world records. Kelloway is a yogi, has three children and splits her time between Toronto and Prince Edward County. Her latest venture BooknBrunch, a tech platform for book clubs, is on a mission to reconnect the world in real life through books and food.
- Découvrez Hugo Morin, très impliqué dans l’univers des jeux vidéo, associé et investisseur de V3-Ventures et plusieurs entreprises technologique
- Brad Pilgrim Discusses His History as a Serial Entrepreneur and Parity Inc.’s AI-Powered Energy Management Platform
- Interview with Lori Desjardine, Co-Owner and Occupational Therapist at Pillars of Wellness
- Jimmy Plante discute de la croissance d’une entreprise à l’international – Podcast québécois avec l’animatrice Sylvie Bougie
- David J. Greer, Entrepreneurial Coach, Author, and Professional Speaker